This unique Evolution 552X is a 2011 boat with a 2017 Evinrude Etec 150hp (approx 22hr use). It Won the Australian Boat of the year award in 2011 for the best trailerable boat. It has plenty of cockpit space and a nice V-Berth cabin in the bow. There is 2 x Helm seat and an aft bench seat which drops down out the way to create a larger standing space for fishing.
Equipment onboard consist of –
• New Evinrude Etec 150 Hp engine fitted in 2017 ( Bought and fitted by South Coast Marine Christchurch ) Still under 5 year guarantee
• Engine run time approx 22 hours•
• Foam filled hull
• New batteries 2017 – double high power batteries
• Electric Anchor
• 2 VHF Radios – I new with DSC GPS system (still to be coded & set up) .
• 7 inch Lowrance GPS with navionics mapping and Fishfinder.
• Automatic Bilge pump
• Back Up installed electric manual Bilge pump
• Deck Wash installed
• Several convenient 12 volt sockets with USB portable charging socket
• Normal Radio with Bluetooth option
• Set up with solar panel for trickle battery charging
• All safety equipment and other miscellaneous equipment
• Carbon Monoxide detector
• Portable Toilet
• Lockable cuddy cabin
• Antifouled Oct 2018
• Boat ideal for fishing enthusiast with live bait tank and fish cutting tray
• Stainless steel removable Aft corners fishing rod holders.
• Equipment manuals available
There is a Double braked axle trailer with alloy wheels available for an additional cost.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.